‘20 Hours ECE’ and Standard Rates
We offer Ministry of Education’s ‘20 Hours ECE’ programme to all 3-5 year olds who do not claim from another provider. Standard pricing applies to all other children.
Five Day Enrolments
Full day: $314 (standard) or $223 (’20 ECE hours’)
Seven hour day: $267 (standard) or $165 (’20 ECE hours’)
Six hour day: $214 (standard) or $113 (’20 ECE hours’)
Five hour half-day: $185 (standard) or $69 (’20 ECE hours’)
Four hour half-day: $165 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Four Day Enrolments
Full day: $275 (standard) or $194 (’20 ECE hours’)
Seven hour day: $230 (standard) or $140 (’20 ECE hours’)
Six hour day: $185 (standard) or $80 (’20 ECE hours’)
Five hour half-day: $160 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Four hour half-day: $135 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Three Day Enrolments
Full day: $213 (standard) or $105 (’20 ECE hours’)
Seven hour day: $180(standard) or $60(’20 ECE hours’)
Six hour day: $145 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Five hour half-day: $125 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Four hour half-day: $105 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Two Day Enrolments
Full day: $147 (standard) or $70 (’20 ECE hours’)
Seven hour day: $122 (standard) or $40 (’20 ECE hours’)
Six hour day: $106 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Five hour half-day: $90 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
Four hour half-day: $74 (standard) or $0 (’20 ECE hours’)
The change-over time for a half-day booking is 12:30pm (all morning-only bookings need to finish at 12:30pm or earlier. Afternoon-only bookings can start at 12:30pm or later.)
Fees include nutritious, delicious meals, catering for allergies, dietary needs and cultural dietary requirements. We provide breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack to children in attendance at appropriate times.
Nappy subscriptions are available for $2 per day, or you can provide nappies and wipes from home.
Families that are eligible for a WINZ subsidy have the amount of their subsidy deducted from the fee. For more information visit: https://www.workandincome.govt.nz/map/deskfile/extra-help-information/childcare-assistance-tables/childcare-subsidy-current.html
We are happy to help to assist you with your WINZ subsidy application if you wish to apply.
We work hard to keep fees as low as possible all the time so don’t offer discounts for short holidays or sick days. If your child will be absent for more than three weeks and your fees are up-to-date we are happy to consider a discount of up to 50% for holidays of more than three weeks.
Ministry of Education Funding
In addition to parent fees, early childhood education centres throughout New Zealand receive some income from Ministry of Education. Ministry of Education have a number of rules early childhood education centres are required to enforce as a condition of the funding we receive from them.
These rules, in simple terms, mean you need to enrol your child for the days and times you expect them to attend and you need to ensure your child attends on those days at those times, regularly.
- Early childhood services monitor this closely and we’ll let you know if any changes need to be made. If you are notified of a need to attend more frequently or change your enrolled times, and decline to do so repeatedly, we can claim the funding we loose from Ministry of Education from you instead. Although it sounds complicated it really just means you should plan your child’s booking carefully, scheduling it for days and times that you will regularly bring them along.
- Spaces in each session and age group are limited on each day. A waiting list system operates for new enrolment and increases of hours/days, when the desired hours/days are not available.
- When enrolling a deposit/bond of $50 is required to secure your child’s start date. This is credited against your final invoice or refunded if no payment is outstanding to credit it toward.
- We accept enrolments for as little as two sessions per week.
- Fees are payable two weeks in advance by automatic payment.
- Late fees may be charged for children collected after their enrolled time at a rate of $15 per 15 minutes or part there-of.
- Three weeks’ notice is required when leaving Little Adventurers’ or reducing hours.
- Late payment or non-payment may result in your child’s enrolment being cancelled and your deposit/bond being forfeited.
- Should any payment not be made by the due date, Little Adventurers’ Early Learning Centre Ltd reserves the right to hand any outstanding amount to a debt collection company. Late payment penalty, debt collection costs, associated administration costs and interest at 12% p.a. may be added to the debt amount. Default information regarding the overdue account can be provided by the debt collection company to other parties, including but not limited to credit reporting companies.
- Prices correct as at July 2019 and include GST.
We recommend setting up an automatic payment that aligns with your pay days. We are happy to accept payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly, provided payment is made in advance.
Bank details for setting up automatic payments and for internet banking are as follows:
Account number: 01-0546-0314239-00
Name: Little Adventurers’ Early Learning Centre
Bank: ANZ Porirua
Reference: Child’s name (for siblings use one name only)